Soft Bristled Toothbrushes
- Soft-bristled brushes are best for beginners because they not cause a gingival recession.
Discard Brush After Sickness
- Toothbrushes can have a microbial build-up
Don’t Brush too Hard
- Over-brushing erodes enamel and irritates the gums. After a time it can increase sensitivity.
Handle Shapes Don’t Matter
- The neck of the brush has little effect on the overall results.
Electric Not Necessarily Better
- Electric toothbrushes may be easier to use, but there is no proved data to show they clean better.
Sugar-Free Gum Helps
- Gum washes away plaque acid which leads to healthier teeth.
As always contact us if you have any questions about your Dental Health.