We are still open for emergencies
Health and Safety of our patients is top Priority here at Le Sueur Family Dental. With recent concerns about the spread of the Corona virus COVID-19 we are asking our patients to please be courteous of the health and well-being of others so we do not endanger the lives of anyone in our community.
Le Sueur Family Dental will be following recommendations from the American and Minnesota Dental Associations and Board of Dentistry and will be closing from March 18th through March 30th. At this time, we will still be available to see and treat emergency patients as needed to make sure your needs are met. You can call the office during normal business hours Monday-Thursday (507-665-6812) and the emergency number after hours.
The health and safety of our patients and team is of the utmost importance to us. We want to do our part in curbing the spread and growth of COVID-19. We wish the best for our community, our patients and their friends and family during this time.We do not know how things will change in the coming weeks and will be continually updating everyone as more information becomes available.
If you have appointments in the next few weeks, we will be contacting you in regards to your appointments and how they will be handled.
When we do re-open (APRIL 12th pending any changes) we will have some new standard protocols in place that will be different than everyone is accustomed to. These may include but are not limited to:
- If you or someone you cohabitate with has traveled domestically or overseas via air in the last 14 days please reschedule your visit.
- If you or someone you cohabitate with exhibits coughing, fever or other signs of respiratory distress please reschedule your visit and contact your medical clinic to get tested for COVID-19.
- On the day of your scheduled visit, please take your temperature before leaving for your appointment. If it is elevated, over 100° F, please reschedule your visit.
- If someone is accompanying a patient to the appointment, we kindly request they drop the patient off and return to pick up after the appointment instead of waiting in the waiting room.
- After check-in at our office we may take your temperature and reschedule if it is over 100° F.
As a health care facility, we use standard precautions in disinfection and sterilization. In addition to this we will take these extra precautions:
- Reading materials such as magazines will be removed.
- All non-clinical areas where patients have interaction with staff, such as at the front desk, will be disinfected regularly.
- Any staff member who is ill will stay home.
- We will minimize the use of ultrasonic cleaning instruments to reduce aerosols. We will also be wearing clear plastic face shields to help protect our staff from the aerosols we cannot completely eliminate.
- We will refrain from unnecessary physical contact and hand-shaking during this time
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving your needs both safely and comfortably in the near future. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions at email@example.com or call us Mon-Thursday at 507-665-6812 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Best wishes, and remember to be safe!
The Le Sueur Family Dental Team