Cosmetic dentistry is dental work done with the specific purpose of improving the appearance of your teeth and your smile. While your dentist is always interested in the health of your teeth, in cosmetic dentistry we are also concerned with improving their appearance, while maintaining or improving their health as well.
Having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances one’s appearance and allows one to smile with confidence. It can also help to make a positive first impression. Through the techniques of modern cosmetic dentistry, teeth can be restored to a bright, even appearance through quick and surprisingly affordable treatments.
- Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Handle uneven gaps between teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked or chipped teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
Let us help you make a good impression with an attractive smile!